Anonymous said: Regarding the WCW podcast, watch OSW Review and listen to Attitude Era Podcast, those are your style models. Do it from Nitro starting until the end, since that's when most people watched.
Listen and love both of the shows, Jay’s even given me some advice about how to handle things regarding the number of Facebook pages that just copy-and-paste entire posts of this site for their pages.
Doing a weekly Nitro or PPV actually would require me to watch each show individually. I honestly don’t have the time to go through that kind of prep on a weekly basis with my current real-life work schedule (68 hours last week).
Monthly shows though… maybe.
Anonymous said: You should do a WCW podcast! I don't think there's that many out there that just focuses on it.
Thought about it. Truth be told, I had a idea in place for all these marks I wanted to hit in the first year of doing this site. 1000 Tumblr followers, 1000 Facebook likes, 500 Twitter followers… all which would lead up to a podcast that’d debut on the site’s anniversary on September 1st.
Since I blew past all these marks in half the time I expected, I’ve been scrambling trying to decide if a podcast is worth my time again. Then, there’s all these other questions:
- What should the format be?
- Should I find a set team to record with? Who should I recruit since I run the site by myself?
- Should I have a new guest every time I record and risk having drops in audio quality and content quality for the shows?
- Would a standard review show be entertaining enough or should the podcast be more about reminiscing about angles and characters I (or we) liked or disliked?
- Do I honestly want to give up my time to extend this project of mine further, something I do for fun and don’t earn a cent with??
I have the equipment, the producing experience, and fandom to do a perfectly listenable WCW podcast… I just don’t have desire to get into that world again.
Yeah — until I can sort my brain out, I wouldn’t expect a show from me anytime soon.
Anonymous said: Where can I purchase 1998 nwo texas t shirt
I found the one I posted over on eBay. I’ve only seen one pop up, so they’re seemingly rare.
Apparently, my Texas accent completely screwed me over yet again. On that last WCWfact, it should be *proposed* not *purposed*.
Oh well, I’m only human.
♪ ♫ ♪ Of flessssh and bloood… ♪ ♫ ♪